I call on the siren of crystals, of colors, of metals… she, who soothes mind and bone with the song of her craft. Would you cool the crimson scorching my hip? Would the chant of your art lull what pains me from skull to feet? There are teeth biting my spine, chills crushing the insides of my knee… Would you spell silvery circles to quiet the hurts stealing my sleep? I call on the siren of crystals, of colors, of metals… Would you smother agonies that won’t let me breathe?
heal my soul with moon-
stone. With bright love and baubles,
craft me magics… of old
a wee note on healing…
– Our Eliora has crafted a silver-plated bracelet, which holds gemstones, symbols and colors of healing and love… a circle that is brightened by Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Rainbow Moonstone, Turquoise, Garnet, and Lepidolite… plus Tibetan Silver healing charms—Caduceus, Triquetra, Triskele, Pentacle, Ohm, and Spiral—and Czech crystal bead baubles… in gentle healing colors. The bracelet is 7.5” in length, with a lobster-claw clasp. And I’m considering fighting you for it.
to enter this giveaway (the mandatory entry)…
– Leave me a comment telling me about your favorite stone(s). Why do you love it/them? (I, for instance, love onyx, bloodstone, and amber—which isn’t really a stone… but hey, love is tricky)
for extra entries…
– 1st extra: Write a witchy tale (31 words of fewer), which includes the words: healing and stone.
– 2nd extra: Share this giveaway (on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter…) and tag me.
– 3rd extra: Visit Eliora, and come back to tell me about your favorite item.
3 days until Witches in Fiction 2016: Spelling Healing into a Rotting World. Have you joined?
Giveaway Rules, details and stuff…
* I need to be able to contact the winner. If you don’t have a website or social media profile, through which we can interact, please add your email to your comment. If your name comes up, and I have no way of contacting you, I’ll choose another name.
* To my Canadian Luvs, before you can claim your prize, I must challenge your math skills by asking you a very obscure question, such as… what’s 13 + .5? Yeah, as obscure as the law…
* This giveaway ends on October 24th, 2016, at 10:13 pm, EDT. The winner will be selected using Random.org, and her or his name will be shared on October 25th.
* This giveaway is open worldwide, excluding any place where prohibited by law.