The Crow wears lace made of night. He perches on the most flexible branch of Imagination’s tree, watching the world through the crimson of one eye… He hungers not for carrion. Since his wings bloomed, beaded and black, the Crow yearns for… other things. He needs a gentle touch. He wants song and dance and the warmth of a heart, willing to join him… in a murder of two.
Sir Groovy, the crow,
dreams of autumns full of love
and soft eyes to peck
a wee note on healing…
– Healing and humor have been known to dance as one. So I hope Sir Groovy the crow, and his need for a gentle touch (and soft eyes), brings a grin to your face. Isn’t a smile (or 13) a great way to start our countdown to Witches in Fiction 2016: Spelling Healing into a Rotting World?
to enter this giveaway (the mandatory entry)…
– Leave me a comment sharing your thoughts about the crow and the haibun.
5 days until Witches in Fiction 2016: Spelling Healing into a Rotting World. Have you joined?
Giveaway Rules, details and stuff…
* I need to be able to contact the winner. If you don’t have a website or social media profile, through which we can interact, please add your email to your comment. If your name comes up, and I have no way of contacting you, I’ll choose another name.
* To my Canadian Luvs, before you can claim your prize, I must challenge your math skills by asking you a very obscure question, such as… what’s 13 + .5? Yeah, as obscure as the law…
* This giveaway ends on October 24th, 2016, at 10:13 pm, EDT. The winner will be selected using Random.org, and her or his name will be shared on October 25th.
* This giveaway is open worldwide, excluding any place where prohibited by law.