…the smile sprouted out of my eyes, spread to my lips, and took root in my witchy heart.
Yes, my Luvs, that’s how I feel after Witches in Fiction 2016: Spelling Healing into a Rotting World. I chose the theme because my body has been a bastard for a while now… and because the world is being poisoned—literally and figuratively—by bastard(ish) people and situations. I was looking for a way to share my frustration and outrage, but your posts gave me more than that. We gave each other so much more than I expected. And for that, like Oma Linda, I am proud of us.
Thanks so much for being you, and for helping me do the same… especially when times get this tough on my flesh and bones. I promise to pay it forward, give the same back, send it around…
*three deep breaths…
…okay, two more*
Before I share the names of this year’s giveaway winners, I wish to thank our talented sponsors: Alchemy & Ashes, Eliora, Little Gothic Horrors, Magic Love Crow, Olde Baggs & Stuffed Shirts, SunshineShelle, Three Cats and a Broom, and Touch of the Goddess, you absolutely rock! Goodness knows that you didn’t have to do this, so I’m beyond grateful. Thank you!
So… the winners of the Witches in Fiction 2016 giveaways are:
1. Little Gothic Horrors’ giveaway – Ms Misantropia
2. Three Cats and a Broom’s giveaway – Melancholy & Menace
3. Eliora’s giveaway – Gail Ragsdale
4. Alchemy & Ashes giveaway – Rommy
5. SunshineShelle’s giveaway – Patsy Bachus Ridlon
6. and The Basket, brought to you by Magic Love Crow, Touch of the Goddess, Olde Baggs & Stuffed Shirts, and yours truly – Bookgirl (and Kai Brink, who will receive the Touch of the Goddess portion of The Basket)
Congratulations, my lucky Wicked Luvs! Please message me with your mailing information to magalyguerrero AT live DOT com. Please add the title of the giveaway you won to the subject line of your e-mail. I shall forward your information to the sponsors. Congrats again. ♥
I am re-sharing “Love”, by Magic Love Crow, because every time I look at that HUGE smile, I find myself smiling too. I can’t help it. It must be the teeth, and the heart… and Stacy’s energy.