Descend to me, and soothe my disarray
And so it’s done
Hear my words Avalon
~ “Avalon”, by Sully Erna
I smell the myth before the apples start growing out of the page. My thoughts taste rubied roses, dancing out of words that are forests, enticing me to fly into fairy-told highs. This perfume tells stories real—reaching from dirt to clouds, plunging paragraphs through heart cages, ripping gasps from lips and tongues, giving imagination all the feels.
at night, story me
with the scented myths of fall
and Avalon mists
a wee note…
– From the Island of Avalon (via the crafty portals of Alchemy & Ashes), this perfume brings to you the sweet fruity aroma of Apples, entangled with the floral scent of Rose, deepened by the exotic spice Cardamom, rooted by the orchard woods, and enchanted with a hint of musk (½ ounce Atomizer with info card in black organza bag).
to enter this giveaway (the mandatory entry)…
– Leave me a comment sharing your thoughts on the relationship between scents and healing.
for extra entries…
– 1st extra: Write a witchy tale (28 words of fewer), which includes the words: healing and scent.
– 2nd extra: Share this giveaway (on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter…) and tag me.
– 3rd extra: Visit Alchemy & Ashes, then come back to tell me about your favorite item.
– 4th extra: Download the Alchemy & Ashes app, via Apple or Google Play.
2 days until Witches in Fiction 2016: Spelling Healing into a Rotting World. Have you joined?
Giveaway Rules, details and stuff…
* I need to be able to contact the winner. If you don’t have a website or social media profile, through which we can interact, please add your email to your comment. If your name comes up, and I have no way of contacting you, I’ll choose another name.
* This giveaway ends on October 24th, 2016, at 10:13 pm, EDT. The winner will be selected using Random.org, and her or his name will be shared on October 25th.
* This giveaway is open to the US only, excluding any place where prohibited by law.